A little off topic

Options
PhilR
PhilR Registered User ✭✭
Hi there. Great to see these forums up and running and some useful discussions. I only have one question for the mods of the forum. Can you please add in a Location of 'New Zealand' please?
Phil Rankin
Site Manager
Guardian Secure Storage Tauranga
phil@guardianstorage.co.nz

Comments

• Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Options
    Glad you like how it is going so far. Regarding your question: Do you mean an area on StorageForum for New Zealand specific discussions?

If so, we may already have what you are looking for. We created Regional discussion categories to centralize discussions pertaining to geographical and municipal interests. We kept the main geographical breakdowns simple to start, but as discussion in each region grows, we are open to re-organizing categories in a way that best fits the users.

Feel free to get started in the Australasia discussion area. Our colleagues from Centerforce, who sell and support SiteLink in this region, will be building this area out soon.

If this is not what you meant, please elaborate to help me get on the same page.

Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hi Chuck,

No I meant under your Profile 'Your Location'. I can't choose a New Zealand option :) 

Phil Rankin
    Site Manager

• Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Options
    Ahhh, sorry mate. New Zealand is now an option in profile location's drop-down menu.

Thanks again for joining StorageForum and your patronage as a customer.

Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Chuck.

The forums look great. Looking forward to making use of them.

Cheers
    Phil
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads