PTI digi gate life end notice

Options
I am looking for a replacement fore PTI digigate. What do you suggest? I received notice PTI will no longer support digigate and am looking or vetted information on gate systems.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options
    If you want to keep PTI, switch over to Falcon XT/StorLogix. We love it
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We also use StorLogix and it works great for us, too.  We switched from Digi about 2 years ago and have never looked back!
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Although we don't use it, I would also recommend PTI Falcon / Storlogix.
  • MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    Another option if you want to keep DigiGate would be to reach out to other security and gate operator companies. Here are 2 we found that offer DigiGate support: Site Safe Security, Woody Gates & Operators. We're located in Alabama so these may not offer support in your area.
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    OpenTech is a great alternative to PTI.  They offer great tech support and the system was designed by former PTI people.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, I wanted to chime in here and let y'all know that we’ll be launching Storable Access Control fully embedded into SiteLink Software this coming January. Storable Access Control was built as a complement to SiteLink Software to empower operators with the flexibility needed to address their most nuanced business needs. If you need highly-configurable workflows and settings or customizable access privilege groups, Storable Access Control for SiteLink is for you! You can learn more here. ~Amy C.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, again. I'm happy to announce that Access Control for SiteLink is HERE! 
    Please see this post for more details :) ~Amy C.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads