Future Accounts Receivables ??

Options
rmason
rmason Registered User ✭✭✭
Looking for a financial report that projects future accounts receivables.  Every report I looked at gives data for TODAY thru EOM.  Sitelink doesn't think there is such a report???  

Comments

• JerrodH
    JerrodH Registered User
    Options
    Did you ever find a good answer for this? 
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, @JerrodH. Thanks for flagging this thread; I'm glad for the opportunity to respond! SiteLink doesn't support projections since there are so many assumptions. The best option is to use the occupied history report that is a 13-month report. You can use these trends and changes in occupancy to project potential rent. Hope this helps! ~Amy C.
  • JerrodH
    JerrodH Registered User
    Options
    This would be helpful, but we just opened in April so I have no historic data to work from. Is there any way to see what future payments I will receive based on current tenant charges that have not processed for the month yet. Even a tenant report I can use to calculate end of month revenue based on current occupancy? 
  • storable_support
    Options
    Thanks for clarifying, @JerrodH! In your case, an occupancy statistic report may be a better option. The report will show occupied rates as of the current rental status. Occupied rates are what the tenants will be charged.  Assuming no discount or credits are given to the charges and all tenants pay on time, this is projected income. Hope this helps! 
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The management summary could be useful.  Gross Potential, Gross Occupied and Actual Occupied as well as any Prepaid rent and Current due. 

• JerrodH
    JerrodH Registered User
    Options
    Thanks, I will look at all of these options and reply with what I've decided to do and why. Thanks so much for the quick responses @AnitaJohnson1269and @storable_support
  • JerrodH
    JerrodH Registered User
    Options
    @storable_support,  On the Occupancy Statistics report, what is the difference between Gross Occupied Monthly rent and Actual Occupied? Is Actual accounting for discounts & credits? 
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gross would be if everyone was paying the current standard rate. Actual is the standard rate when they moved in and Economic is the rate after any discounts or credits. 
  • storable_support
    Options
    Thank you, @AnitaJohnson1269 -- this is the correct info, @JerrodH.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads