WEBINAR: Getting Started With SiteLink myHub

Chuck_Vion
Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
edited September 2017 in SiteLink myHub
Learn how to use the entire feature-set of SiteLink myHub, the browser-based companion of SiteLink Web Edition.

Boost your efficiency with this free system to rent, take payments, transfer and move out tenants on any computer, smartphone or tablet with an Internet connection. Access and edit your site walk-through in real-time. Learn about the refreshed reporting graphs, eFile Management, navigational improvements and more.

Watch the recorded SiteLink myHub Support Webinar On-Demand.

Chuck Vion
FineView Marketing
  |  Chief Marketing Officer

Comments

• AZStorageGuy
    AZStorageGuy Registered User ✭✭✭
    I started tinkering with myHub for the first time yesterday on my iPhone.  Used it to do a walk-thru, check on customer accounts and make notes.  Also did a move out.  Pretty slick.
     William McBride
  • Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    edited May 2017

I started tinkering with myHub for the first time yesterday on my iPhone.  Used it to do a walk-thru, check on customer accounts and make notes.  Also did a move out.  Pretty slick.

Glad you like it @AZStorageGuy , have you completed a Move-in yet using myHub?
    Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • AZStorageGuy
    AZStorageGuy Registered User ✭✭✭
    Not yet. 

That will be my next adventure.
     William McBride
  • ulock
    ulock Registered User
    Using a new Tab s 2 . My hub is painfully frustrating to use for move ins with esign lease with autopay doc
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ulock, thanks for posting. It looks like there's already a case set up for you regarding this issue and it's being addressed. When the autopay form is embedded in the lease, SiteLink eSign still looks to include the separate autopay form during a move-in. A feature enhancement in the next build of myHub (on or before August 15th) is set to address this situation and simplify the process for you.
  • PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    Can't wait to try the new 'Lead to Lease' option. However I did just try to take an Advam payment and it failed. It came up with the window:

This is a valid credit card number as it works in the web edition. Any help?
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager
    Guardian Secure Storage Tauranga
    phil@guardianstorage.co.nz

• PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    Another slight issue. Where can we put in the 'Marketing' info? I've had a look but can't see anywhere to select the marketing information.
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager

• James_Renouf
    James_Renouf SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    PhilR said:
    Another slight issue. Where can we put in the 'Marketing' info? I've had a look but can't see anywhere to select the marketing information.
    Thank you for this Phil. We will be including Marketing in a future update of Lead to Lease shortly in Myhub.

• James_Renouf
    James_Renouf SiteLink Tech Support, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    PhilR said:
    Can't wait to try the new 'Lead to Lease' option. However I did just try to take an Advam payment and it failed. It came up with the window:

This is a valid credit card number as it works in the web edition. Any help?
    Hello Phil 

Will you be able to send us specific details for this please to support@sitelink.com 

The corporate code and location code along with the tenant and time that the payment was taken. Any pertinent information that you can send us to help troubleshoot would be appreciated. 
  • PhilR
    PhilR Registered User ✭✭
    @James_Renouf Yup I'll organise that today for you. I'm sure that when I took payments via MyHub before then the actual Credit Card number would show next to 'Card on File'. I did notice that since the update it doesn't show.
    Phil Rankin
    Site Manager

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads