JULY 2017 POLL: Which social media platform do you use most to increase business?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2017 in Miscellaneous Discussions
Some businesses rely on certain social media sites for marketing. After voting, add your thoughts on why you like one particular platform or not!

JULY 2017 POLL: Which social media platform do you use most to increase business? 27 votes

Facebook
62% 17 votes
Twitter
3% 1 vote
Pinterest
3% 1 vote
LinkedIn
7% 2 votes
I don't use any social media for business
22% 6 votes
Other (please list it as a comment)
0% 0 votes

Comments

• jul4_
    jul4_ Registered User
    I use facebook
  • Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    jul4_ said:
    I use facebook
    How well does it work for you @jul4_ ? How much time do you put in?
    Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • SeanL_ESM
    SeanL_ESM Registered User ✭✭
    As a vendor trying to contact owners and network LinkedIn is the best venue I've found.  As a Facility Manager however, Facebook is the way to go.  The trick is to have someone consistently posting worthwhile, engaging content.  
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Thanks to all for voting in our July poll about social media! Results of this poll will be published in our August newsletter. *Click here to subscribe

Want to keep the conversation going about social media? Like to hear how others market their business? You can:

•Chime in on the discussion about marketing ideas
    •Check out the recorded webinar Using the Right Marketing to Get the Right Tenants or view the Q&A discussion post.
    •Join the discussion about humor in advertising :)

Thanks again everyone for participating and commenting! You can now vote in our August poll and tell us how you use the facility map feature in SiteLink.
This discussion has been closed.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads