Have you exported any reports to EXCEL?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
 What additional info is most important to you when you do? 

Comments

• MegumiM
    MegumiM Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    I never export any kind of reports to Excel. It makes it very difficult to read so I've always changed it to a PDF.
  • GrammaDonnaD
    GrammaDonnaD Registered User
    I frequently need to export to Excel because I need to sort the information differently than Sitelink.  I find it irritating that you can't export only the report you need, instead they require you to sort through every piece of information they have gathered about everyone of the customers.  Then you must delete all the extraneous columns to get to the information you need. It's frustrating and time consuming, but the alternative is to write everything out by hand. The information I need depends on the project I'm working on and each project needs different info.    

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads