Access Control for SiteLink is HERE!

storable_support
storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭

Your time is valuable.  Stop spending it troubleshooting your Access Control system, constantly bouncing back and forth between multiple softwares and customer support teams. 

Access Control for SiteLink is HERE! And it’s a game-changer. 

Click here to learn why more and more operators are trusting Storable as their preferred mission-critical Access Control Provider.

Or if you're ready now and want to speak with someone on our team today, call 919-865-0789, Ext. 1.

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any thoughts as to if SL will eventually faze out other gate systems that are compatible now that they have their own? Sort of like the card merchant services?
  • storable_support
    Hi, @ESS. Thanks for your question. We have no plans of eliminating any of the existing integrations with Access Control providers. ~Amy C.

• Ladsonself
    Ladsonself Registered User
    Just got Access For our gate but while it was down, we moved customer's in and now it won't recognize them in my system and can't fix their codes I even tried to move them out and back in still will not work, can someone help.
  • storable_support
    Hi @Ladsonself, I'm so sorry to hear that the system is giving you issues. The best thing to do would be to call our support line at 919-865-0789 Option 2. They will be able to troubleshoot with you and figure out what's going on with your system. -Lyndsey H.
  • Drew
    Drew Registered User ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Just got Access For our gate but while it was down, we moved customer's in and now it won't recognize them in my system and can't fix their codes I even tried to move them out and back in still will not work, can someone help.
  • storable_support
    @Drew, we appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that you haven't loved your experience. I've let our support team know about this and they should be in touch shortly to work through any issues that you've had. -Lyndsey H.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads