Texting Prospects

Iamkathleen
Iamkathleen Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭

I think I know the answer and it is no but I am asking.

Can you text prospects in the lead to lease?  I have lots of people I would like to send a text to asking “Do you still need storage ? “

I have 100+ reservations for students and no units available.  I would like to get rid of the leads that no longer need storage so I don’t have to have them clogging up my leads.  I am calling but texting is the easiest.  I call them and don’t hear from them.  A quick yes or no would help a lot.  I can't find a way or a setting.  

Thank you.

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just have a TextNow account that I use.  A bit more work, but free!  And it does the job.
  • Iamkathleen
    Iamkathleen Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    Thank you MamaDuke7 we do have a texting service set up with Sitelink but it doesn't send to prospects.  Was just hoping I missed something and I could text the prospects.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads