Waiting List

We have quite a few people who are waiting for a certain size unit rather than a specific unit.  How do other Sitelink properties keep track on their waiting lists without using Excel or handwriting it on their vacant spaces list?

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great question @GrammaDonnaD! Other users out there must run into the same issue. Anyone have a good way to keep track of people waiting for a certain size unit?
  • Lori
    Lori Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    Other than a hand written list I have no ideas.  But what a great problem to have.
  • SeanL_ESM
    SeanL_ESM Registered User ✭✭
    Add them to your inquiries and reservations in Sitelink and set your follow-up daily.  Check the unit size and call the first person on the list.  Use your notes section to track who's in what position on the list.  That's about the only way I'd know to use Sitelink for a waiting list.  Feel free to shoot me a msg if you need assistance. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads