Storable Sucks

MiBOXNJ
MiBOXNJ Registered User ✭✭
If you're going to take away 3rd party processor atleast be able to do the job that the others do.  Think its time to switch software programs. 

Comments

• ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have yet to have to go into Storable payments so I don't know the ins and outs of it yet. I know how SBOA worked tho and it was amazing! May I ask what issues are you experiencing with Storable pmts?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you let us know what you can't get it to do, we may be able to help.  I've been using Storable Payments for about a year and a half now, so I know it fairly well.
  • MiBOXNJ
    MiBOXNJ Registered User ✭✭
     Sorry im just not happy and would much rather use the 3rd party credit card processing.  This isnt going to work for me as I have customers with multiple boxes.  I need to be able to log on and manage credit card charges... but thank you!
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MiBOXNJ, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't completely happy with the program. I've sent this to our support team and they will reach out to help you troubleshoot and find solutions. -Lyndsey H.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads