Insurance and leases

Supreme
Supreme Registered User
Is there any easier way to populate the insurance amount in the lease without having to add the insurance to the profile save and exit and go back into the profile to then pull up a lease and sign?

Answers

• MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Add it during move-in and then you don't have to exit and go back.  It's all part of the process that way.
  • Supreme
    Supreme Registered User
    When I move in from lead to lease which most of them are It does not give the options to add insurance until I have solidified everything and save and go back to payments to then add insurance then save it go back out and then back in payments to pull up the lease to include the insurance. Please point me in the right direction as to how and when to add the insurance to simplify my life. 
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the move-in screen.

• Supreme
    Supreme Registered User
    Thank you bless you ... blind in one eye cant see out of the other! duh! 
    That makes life so much easier thank  you 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads