BIG NEWS! New SCP course launched: SiteLink myHub

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in SiteLink Certified Professional

The course you've all been waiting for is now here!
Announcing our 4th course in the popular SiteLink Certified Professional training and development program.

Get certified in SiteLink myHub today!

New enrollees welcome, simply go to training.sitelink.com to register. 

Comments

• Tracy_Harding
    Tracy_Harding Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    I can not get the link to work....found another post telling us to go to storedge...but I can not find certification in myHub on there....only the same old ones, and a new one for storedge. Is the storedge the same as myHub?
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can not get the link to work....found another post telling us to go to storedge...but I can not find certification in myHub on there....only the same old ones, and a new one for storedge. Is the storedge the same as myHub?
     https://storable.teachable.com/  is the new location for the courses.  If you have already completed them, then you don't need to do anything.  They just moved the location from where it used to be.
  • L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Took the course in January, don't see my badge (star)
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took the course in January, don't see my badge (star)
    You'll have to message a moderator and they can get that added for you.
  • L_Greenwell
    L_Greenwell Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • storallgsa
    storallgsa Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Do people still get the Sitelink Certified Professional certificate?
  • Tracy_Harding
    Tracy_Harding Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭
    Took the myhub course,  and now all others posted since then. There is no certificate for Myhub? All others have one to print out or save. @Moderator
  • MamaDuke7
    MamaDuke7 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Took the myhub course,  and now all others posted since then. There is no certificate for Myhub? All others have one to print out or save. @Moderator
    I don't think they really support the training program anymore. @storable_support

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads