What is the best tablet to buy for your facility? What is the best phone company to go with?

Options
We are looking to get a tablet for our facility. i was wondering what is the best tablet to get where we can only set it were we can use sitelink only and block out every thing else? also what is the best provider to go with so we can have cellular data.

Answers

• themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any good windows tablet will work. Blocking everything other than Sitelink will require someone with more than average computer knowledge, and they could probably help you select the right tablet.

As for cellular provider, that will depend on which ones serve your area and who has the best coverage and price. You would need to talk to people in your specific area and see who they seem to prefer.

• ManagerMtn
    ManagerMtn Registered User
    Options
    thank you so much for your feedback. have a good day(:
  • igotthisnow
    igotthisnow Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd go with the Microsoft Surface Pro 8.  It will need to have the Intel chip.  I use AT&T for decent cellular coverage anywhere I go....$20.00 per month unlimited. 
  • LADYLIFT1
    LADYLIFT1 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    How about apple?
  • themage
    themage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Apple devices could run MyHub, but they wont be able to run Web Edition.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads