Editing Lead to Lease key items

Options
I have been cleaning up sitelink across our facilities and encountered an issue I can't seem to find the answer for.. 
I am able to change the text fields for tenant's to green to show they are key items required. Am I able to change the Lead to Lease text fields to green as well? I have been searching and can't seem to find it. Thank you in advance!

P.S Get up and stretch those legs.

Answers

• GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you won't be able to change it.  The way I understood it during a webinar I seen awhile back was because they look at it like, when a customer calls for pricing, they are not likely to provide too much information because all they want is the price and availability and they think we will pester them. (you know like checking for better rates online for car insurance and then suddenly 15 insurance companies are blowing up your phone and emails)  So for me I just had to train my assistant to make it habit to always ask for name and number and tell them if they provide an email we will send a summary of the unit reservation, some do and some don't..... (I tried when we first set up our facility in sitelink over 3 years ago.)
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ChrisRobinson - Only the first and last name fields are required when creating a new tenant record for a lead or reservation. This cannot currently be adjusted as the in-app controls for required info fields apply only to move-ins done using the SiteLink applications.

This was done out of simplicity and to avoid burdening staff and leads with having to gather excessive information to indicate interest in a unit.

Hope that helps clarify some things.
  • ChrisRobinson
    ChrisRobinson Registered User
    Options
    @ChrisRobinson - Only the first and last name fields are required when creating a new tenant record for a lead or reservation. This cannot currently be adjusted as the in-app controls for required info fields apply only to move-ins done using the SiteLink applications.

This was done out of simplicity and to avoid burdening staff and leads with having to gather excessive information to indicate interest in a unit.

Hope that helps clarify some things.
    Okay thank you!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads