Payments not processing correctly

Options
We have been having a lot of payment processing issues with Sitelink lately at my facility.

We have had some ACH accounts declined, support says that the last payment didn't go through that the account came back as not existing. These payments did go through on our end and confirmed that the money hit the bank account.

We've had ACH charged twice on some people when on our end there is only one payment.

We've had credit cards on autopay being flagged as expired when they don't expire for several months.

Today I had someone send me a statement because they had paid 2 weeks ago but we have no record of the payment, only record of them logging into their account online.

Sometimes we have people signed up for autopay on a credit card and their card just doesn't get run at all despite being a valid card.

Has anyone else been having increasing issues with merchant services this past month or so?

Comments

• storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20
    Options
    @gingerohsnap - Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding the payment processing issues you've been experiencing with Sitelink at your facility. It sounds like these problems have been quite disruptive and have caused a lot of frustration for both you and your customers.

We are committed to addressing these challenges head-on. Sheryl Scott, our SVP of Merchant Services, is particularly concerned about the issues you've detailed and would like to work directly with you to find a resolution.

Please contact Sheryl at sheryl.scott@storable.com to discuss this further. She is eager to hear more about your experience and to ensure that your payment processing runs smoothly going forward.

We're looking forward to getting this resolved for you as quickly as possible.
  • gingerohsnap
    gingerohsnap Registered User
    Options
    @storable_support

Support was not helpful for the issue, they just told me they don't see the transactions so there is nothing they can do. There was no offer to troubleshoot. I was hoping there was at least an error log or an attempt to find out what went wrong so it can be prevented in the future. I am back to square one. I have angry customers whose money was taken and is just floating in the ether because we don't have their money. It sounds like we will have to take a loss of almost $1000 because there is nothing that support can do. 
  • Sheryl_Scott
    Sheryl_Scott SiteLinkMerchantServices Moderator, SiteLink Employee ✭✭
    Options
    @gingerohsnap Would you mind emailing me so I can advise at sheryl.scott@storable.com? I would like to learn what payment system you are using to better advise. Once you contact me with your contact information, glad to jump on a call with you to gain a better understanding of the issue to see how best to help or direct.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have been having a lot of payment processing issues with Sitelink lately at my facility.

We have had some ACH accounts declined, support says that the last payment didn't go through that the account came back as not existing. These payments did go through on our end and confirmed that the money hit the bank account.

We've had ACH charged twice on some people when on our end there is only one payment.

We've had credit cards on autopay being flagged as expired when they don't expire for several months.

Today I had someone send me a statement because they had paid 2 weeks ago but we have no record of the payment, only record of them logging into their account online.

Sometimes we have people signed up for autopay on a credit card and their card just doesn't get run at all despite being a valid card.

Has anyone else been having increasing issues with merchant services this past month or so?
    I've had issues with my autopay not running automatically; although I knows it's beta mode it's never missed except this month so I'm weary about future payments when/if our office is closed on the first (our gate locks out on the second). I've also had several autopay cards come back as expired, but didn't expire for a couple years/months - this has happened on more than one occasion. We don't do ACH so no problems there.
  • ESS
    ESS Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @gingerohsnap Would you mind emailing me so I can advise at sheryl.scott@storable.com? I would like to learn what payment system you are using to better advise. Once you contact me with your contact information, glad to jump on a call with you to gain a better understanding of the issue to see how best to help or direct.
    Aren't we all forced to using Storable payments? That's the only merchant service that I know of that y'all allow?
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ESS - Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. You are correct that for security reasons and to enhance the reliability of our services, we have transitioned our clients to Storable Payments. This platform is specifically designed to reduce liabilities associated with storing and transmitting card data on file, and to provide a more robust payment processing solution.

We also understand the importance of reliable and secure payment processes, especially when it comes to automated systems like autopay. It's crucial that these systems operate smoothly to ensure that you don't face any disruptions or unexpected issues.

To help us better understand and resolve the issues you're experiencing, please reach out to Sheryl, or SVP of Merchant Services. She is well-equipped to handle these specific concerns and will work with you to ensure that your payment setup meets your needs without any further hitches.

• jimbo1956
    jimbo1956 Registered User
    Options
    The more of these STORABLE responses I read it has become quite evident they are now offshoring support. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads