Is there a way to block ACH info in Ledger settings?

Options
AnitaJohnson1269
AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
Hi, an employee edited tenant to have auto ACH payment in the ledger settings. We do not take, nor are we set up to take ACH.  It is not an option in the payment screen, but will allow set up in Ledger Settings.  Is there a way to remove (grey out) the option? 

It's probably corp controll, I don't have access to CCC.  If I could get instructions, I can pass along. 
Thanks, 

Comments

• ChristineS
    ChristineS Registered User
    Options
    Sorry-I could not get this page to let me copy a screen shot, but here's the path in Site Link Web Edition: Go to Company / Setup / Program Defaults / Payment Types tab / select ACH Bank Debit - on right click the dot next to  "Do not allow this payment type"  (you may need permissions on your log-in to be able to do this) 

• AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ChristineS  That is already set to not allow ACH, but it's only in the payments screen.  It is still allowing it to be entered into "Ledger Settings" for autopayment. 
  • GM_SJ_BSS
    GM_SJ_BSS Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    @ChristineS  That is already set to not allow ACH, but it's only in the payments screen.  It is still allowing it to be entered into "Ledger Settings" for autopayment. 
    You have it turned off correctly, but when you are in the autopay section, once you click on ACH it will automatically highlight that area green regardless of if you have it turned off.. I know it makes more sense for that area to be grey out unfortunately sitelink doesn't grey it out.  If someone puts the information in there, pretty sure the processor won't actually process the payment since your not set up for ACH but it may have your tenants under the impression they are on autopay.  I would double check and make sure your website is not allowing tenants to set up ACH payments as well.
  • storable_support
    storable_support Registered User, Registered Moderator, Community Manager ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AnitaJohnson1269 - You cannot hide/restrict the ACH half of the edit screen at this time. However, you should be able to disable in setup, program defaults, payment types, click ACH and select "do not allow", then save.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads