RECAP: SSA Fall Conference in Las Vegas

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in Miscellaneous Discussions
The SSA 2017 Fall Conference & Trade Show

September 5 - 8
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas

Stop by Booths 322, 323, 324, 326 and say hi to reps from SiteLink and SiteLink Merchant Services.
Then check out our round table discussion
Payment Practices to Avoid & Win Tenant Disputes
presented by Sheryl Scott, SiteLink Merchant Services
Table 7, Thursday, September 7, 8:30–9:45 am

Tell us if you're headed to Vegas. If you're at the show, post pictures, tell us what you've learned, or talk about the highlights.
It's shaping up to be a very exciting event!

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    How's the conference?
    If you've visited the SSA Fall Trade Show or if you're still there, post some pictures and tell us what's going on!

Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
  • Donnica
    Donnica Registered User ✭✭✭
    *sigh* .... wish I was! Never seen Vegas! :neutral:  
  • mareine
    mareine Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    my Boss was here, (we are in Vegas). I did not see this post, nor seen anything about the SSA until I saw my boss. Then it was too late, it was over.... I wanted to go and just walk through and visit.... next time!
  • Sue_C
    edited September 2017
    @mareine I hope you get to visit the show next time it comes around. I didn't go either but I heard it was great :)
    So who did get to go to Vegas and experience the SSA Fall Conference and Trade Show? Post pictures or tell us a little bit about it. Maybe something you learned, or something new and exciting happening in the world of self-storage...
  • Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Here are some photos I took during the SSA Fall trade show last week. It was a record setting conference for the SSA. Being very busy prevented me from capturing more images; wish I was able to more accurately show all the activity!

SiteLink Booth:

Canada Reception:

Welcome Reception:

Roundtable on Payment Best Practices with Sheryl Scott, SiteLink Merchant Services:

Educational Session on Revenue Management with Paul Darden, Storage Income Pros:

I would love to see some more photos from the show!!

Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads