Map in myHub?

Options
mrdbryan
mrdbryan Registered User ✭✭
I've just started using  myhub more and more and really liking it thus far!  My question is... can myhub display the "Map" of the facility and if so where and how? Thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @mrdbryan, thanks for the great question and I'm really glad you like myHub! MyHub continues to evolve and updates are regular until it includes all of the features you find in Web Edition and then some. So yes, the map will be incorporated into myHub.

I checked with our tech support team for a general timeline on this. The map should be in place by mid-2018 or possibly 3rd quarter. I know that sounds like a long time, but our developers are focusing on rolling out main operational features first.

Have you subscribed to our newsletter and/or email notifications? It's a great way to stay on top of software updates, news, webinars and everything SiteLink. Click here to subscribe.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can't wait for the map!

I've experimented exporting our map as a PDF, then transferring it to my tablet so I can display and reference it (just as a static picture) when giving tours; have to say it impresses people and looks very high tech and professional.

Having a tablet instead of a clipboard makes our competitors look like they're still in the dark ages.

Being able to take a payment via My Hub on the tablet is amazing instead of jogging back to the office!

• blakekhall
    blakekhall Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    We are "waiting" to fully use myhub until the map is there...this, we feel is crucial to getting our clients into just the unit they want.
  • LSAirport
    LSAirport Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    Options
    This is way up there on my "wait for it" list, amoung others....

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads