Haunted House set up in storage facility for exposure?

nrogers
nrogers Registered User
Has anyone ever set up a Haunted House in their storage facility and if so how did it go? I'm thinking about doing this to raise money for a charity that our company sponsors and for the exposure. Looking for pointers, advise, and any thoughts on this. 

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've been discussing trying to get one going here this year in our climate controlled building connected to the office, but now we've rented all the units in it since we've been here so having to rethink it.
  • blakekhall
    blakekhall Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    I would never want anyone to ever think of my facility as scary in any way. Just my thoughts...
  • ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    How much space are you considering to do this?
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would never want anyone to ever think of my facility as scary in any way. Just my thoughts...
    haha.... you win the internet today. Too funny :p :
  • Donnica
    Donnica Registered User ✭✭✭
    I LOVE this idea, but I know my humans in charge would NEVER go for it! (much to my dismay) 
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads