Opinions?

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone currently using XpressCollect or tried it out before? Curious what pros/cons you may have seen from it as we are considering using it for our company.

Comments

• amilner13
    amilner13 Registered User
    We have been using Xpress Collect for about a year now. Most feedback from tenants is positive. A few have been upset about receiving emails and texts but they have an option to opt out. Some people just get so busy they do simply forget to pay their bill at times. I had one lady this month tell us she loved getting the text reminder. You can set up your own message to send them and what days and times to send it out too.
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    This might be something to bring to my supervisor's attention. I would love for our company to grow more and utilize more technology. Most people will check a text quicker than email! I enjoy getting ideas from fellow management in the industry. Thanks!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always implemented a series of past due emails so tenants get reminders every 3 days, this has usually been the biggest source of lowered delinquency in my experience when going into a store that had no real program in place. My previous company we had automated calls and texts that went out and we were not allowed to call past due customers ourselves due to it and we actually saw a rise in delinquency until we all pushed back enough to get the system turned off 1 day a week to allow us to make personal calls to the tenants. I attended the webinar they had Wednesday and I definitely see the time saving aspect, just not sure if I see it as truly lowering delinquency issues.
  • ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Orkocean, how many units are at your facility?
  • Orkocean
    We have 996 at this location.
  • ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭
    Orkocean: that is a lot of units!!!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads