Merchandise Sales in myHub?

Options
NiceGuyDave
NiceGuyDave Registered User
Currently, myHub has merch sales within a customer account but not from the home page.  Will a Merchandise Purchase option be added for walk-ins?
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
-Mahatma Gandhi

Best Answer

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @NiceGuyDave, yes myHub will have a merchandise purchase option available for walk ins. This should be available soon, possibly in the next update.

Are you signed up for notifications? You'll get the heads-up for lots of happenings including software updates listed in the newsletter. It's very helpful and you can choose which updates you'd like to receive.
    Click here to sign up.

Answers

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never thought of that! I've used myHub for tenant transactions when the power goes out, but never had a simple walk in merch sale during an outage. That is something I would be very interested in since I would have to return to paper and handwritten receipts if I cant use myHub for it.
  • blakekhall
    blakekhall Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    teamcapitola...could you just go to your own personal or company unit in myhub and do the merchandise sale there for your walk-in client buying merchandise only??
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Options

Great idea blakekhall! unless my accounting person objects, selling merchandise in myHub using our company unit makes sense. 

Sometimes you just need another pair of eyes!       

• NiceGuyDave
    NiceGuyDave Registered User
    Options
    Thanks Sue!  I've just signed up for notifications.

Thanks blakekhall...  I thought about it and mentioned it to our Store Manager but she wanted them to be in the same total as our current walk-in sales.  
    An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads