Christmas decorations?

karen700
karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
Has anyone gone way too wild decorating property/office this year? If you love the way your property is showing for the holidays....post pictures and we can be green with envy!!! =)

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

We had to take down our garland around the window as it was not "business".

• storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    We have a Christmas Tree, Pre-Lit garland all around the front door & decorations all around the office  <3
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a tree in the office every year... put lights in the window...and we change all the outside building light bulbs to red and green.. Not an award winning light display by any means...LOL
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    @Orkocean....I'm sorry!  :(
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah... we wont be decorating for anything again, at least not here.
  • karen700
    Maybe you can wear them down over time? When I began with my current employer, the same rules were in effect. I started decorating for the "other" holidays....Valentine's, 4th of July, etc.  The owners seemed pleased with the comments from customers....It allowed me to evolve over the past 24 years into the wild riot of Christmas I currently have in place!!!
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads