what news of 2018?

Options
karen700
karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
Any one want to share a resolution for the new year? Are these a thing of the past?

Comments

• Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    Options
    Hi Karen! I have resolved to weigh under 200 lbs by end of this year (about 20 lbs to lose.) I plan on building on the 18 I lost in 2017 by continuing with my healthy food/drink lifestyle change and now add regular physical activity :-) The only way I see being successful is to change my attitude and behaviors - dieting and sporadic workouts will not set me up for continued success.

How about you @karen700, any resolutions?
    Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Chuck_Vion ...I didn't want to make any hard and fast resolutions...LOL...coward's way out. But, there are things I wish to improve on this year. Eating healthier since my birthday in September....more raw foods in diet and walking property instead of driving it so much. I think I may be leaning toward more volunteering in 2018... 365 new days/ 365 new chances!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads