what is the most outrages thing you have seen a customer do?

courtney6688
courtney6688 Registered User
So today my facility held an auction,leaving me to clean out the units that didn't sell. I throw everything in our dumpster on site of course.So lets get to it I thew a box of food in the dumpster noodles,peanut butter jelly spices and ketchup it had a lot of food in with roaches and what ever has decided to eat to...i find another customer digging this box out the dumpster... why why why??? i gave this lady all the clothing in it because she asked for it and told her the rest was trash.....I really want to just go buy the lady food that isn't out of date or covered in roach droppings!

Comments

• Twinkle
    Twinkle Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    You might ask her if she would like the job of cleaning unsold lockers.
  • courtney6688
    courtney6688 Registered User
    edited June 2017
    You should have told the one where you caught the guy pooping in a bucket, in his unit!! BARF!!
    _Rachael_
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow.. how do you know my experiences Rachael?? LOL

• khise
    khise Registered User ✭✭✭
    while enjoying some nice weather in my off time, i hear someone yelling "I WILL KILL YOU" over and over. i walk through our facility and see one of our tenants outside his unit throwing potted plants at the door to the unit next to his. 
  • msb1983
    msb1983 Registered User
    I had a tenant move in and pay 1st month rent and admin fees but never paid again. After 3 1/2 months of trying to collect, I am forced to proceed with a unit auction. Only for the tenant to serve me with bankruptcy papers the morning of the auction!

Marion Beavers Mini Storage

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    @msb1983...Omigosh!
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

I was performing a security walkthrough when I heard loud "noises" from inside a unit (with door closed) After loudly knocking on the door ---- "uhhhh....we'll be right out!".

Turns out she was, uh, conducting a business... inside of her 5x5 storage unit. Oldest profession in history I've been told....

She was evicted as fast as we could print the letter, and the unit was bathed in bleach!

A year later a bunch of local facilities in the area shared their "do not rent list" with each other. Guess who was on it?!? On every facility list but one! 

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
     O.o 
  • EdgewoodAveN
    EdgewoodAveN Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    I had a tenant who was delinquent and therefore overlocked. I was walking the property before leaving only to notice the tenant at his unit - inside taking things in and out. When I confronted him about removing my overlock, he said, "oh, this lock? I cut it off cause it wasn't a lock I had a key for and I needed a few things for this job I'm doing ........" Long story short, made him pay the balance due, replacement cost for the lock he destroyed and move out. He definitely made the DO NOT RENT list!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads