Rent Increase Notices

teamcapitola
teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

I use the Sitelink Tenant Rate Optimization and it works very well. My question is regarding the actual notices when they are processed. I'd like to send an email along with a printed notice, but can't see how to do both in the Print Rent Change screen.

It gives a choice when processing to either print or email, but not both. Right now the only way I can do both is to process the increases by printing, then go into each individual account and manually send the increase via email (or vice versa)

Is there any way to (or setting that I am missing) that allows both email and print from the Print Rent Change screen?

Comments

• ThriftyStorage
    ThriftyStorage Registered User ✭✭✭

You understand the process fully!!!

• Imbus
    Imbus Registered User ✭✭
    Go to company, bottom right corner edit rent, then you will see which accounts have an effective rent increase coming and check the boxes of the tenants you would like to print, then select print and process.
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @teamcapitola, we're glad you like the Rate Optimization tool! And yes you need to process email and print separately... 
    Choose one option and then go back to Company -> Pending Tenant Rate Changes -> Reprint Notices to do the other option.

• teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    @sue_community Do you know if there is any possibility that a future update would allow both print & email at once, like invoices?
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @teamcapitola, I'll look into it, stay tuned...:)
  • Sue_C
    Hi @teamcapitola, looks like there's nothing in the works as of now, but if you submit a feature request to support@sitelink.com, the team will review your idea and take it from there. 

Lots of updates are the result of feature requests from customers so don't hesitate to send it along. A big part of how we grow is to listen to suggestions and ideas from the people who use the software every day.
  • teamcapitola
    @sue_Community - Thank you for looking into this for me! I have had a lot of success submitting feedback/ideas to Sitelink over the years, and will send this request along.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads