ICE.......PFFFTH !!!

karen700
karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
I'm aware that people in northern states don't have as many issues with snow and ice as those of us in the south...( cue the angels singing...) 
Any advice for us sun loving, slower paced cousins? Besides...stay indoors!!! LOL

Comments

• Dani
    Dani Registered User
    Walk like a penguin on ice! Also.... for the love of everything don't drive!!!! <3 from Colorado!!
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
     @Dani :3:p;)  .....LOVE IT!!!  I can act like I'm Happyfoot....but only on the inside!!!
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karen - If you are able to ice skate to your mailbox, you're livin' the dream.  Good luck, from Wisconsin.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • karen700
    @i43storage =)....luckily, the ice went further into south Texas... I keep looking at weather elsewhere on TV and I quake in my boots!!! I know the rest of ya'll are going thru a lot!!
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Here in NH its like an Ice Skating Rink outside all over!
  • karen700
    I'm requesting that no more snow hits the northeast...ya'll look rather unhappy up there :(....I DECLARE SPRING ...NOW! 
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    MISERABLE!
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads