Escaping Winter?

karen700
karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
What is it about winter that makes one start dreaming of an exotic vacation? Do you think it may be the fact that it's a new year and you know you have some time coming up? Any one else have a vacation spot in mind?

Comments

• websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    No vacation spot, but We have a "67" pick up that we travel to car shows in with family and friends. Its also a good way to "network"
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    @websterb ....What Model?
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    67 C10 fleet side, Nothing special, just an old pickup and we love it!

• karen700
    @websterb ...Our family truck is 64 chevy pick up...baby blue..fleet side is the for the spare tire?  3 in the column..and the touchiest clutch in the world! I have skinned my shin more than once when the clutch pops back up!  3 generations have been cussing that old thing! =)
  • websterb
    Glad it has stayed in the family! Its hard to fine decent "old" trucks in Ky that dont cost an arm and a leg! Enjoy the memories, banged shin and all :)
  • mareine
    mareine Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    I think winter and it's cold temperature, lasting for days or months, makes you dream of warmer places like Hawaii, Florida, California coast... Catalina Island... or even the West Indies... My mind just goes back to the West Indies, I had such a great time there, I am dreaming of going back to the Island of Guadeloupe for my future vacation... Beautiful white sand beaches, island shots, glass bottom boat, snorkeling, fun in the sun.... I will remember to bring back pics Karen700
  • karen700
    Pictures are awesome!! <3
  • jessmilligann
    jessmilligann Registered User
    Great idea
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads