Music playing in the hallways

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Some facilities have the ability to pipe in music throughout. Is it a good idea, and do the tenants like it? What kind of music do you play? Maybe silence is better, what do you think?

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed streaming Christmas music in the office. Customers groan (with a smile!) and I give them a peppermint to ease the rush of Christmas. Everyone seems to get a kick out of it so far! Not a BAH HUMBUG anywhere!....but it's still November...LOL
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have speakers throughout the whole facility, and use Pandora as the music "app" . Customers absolutely love it!
  • Ashley_Morris
    Ashley_Morris Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified
    I love the idea. 
    "Everyday is a blank page."
  • CVSSSTORAGE
    CVSSSTORAGE Registered User, Daily Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    karen700 said:
    I have enjoyed streaming Christmas music in the office. Customers groan (with a smile!) and I give them a peppermint to ease the rush of Christmas. Everyone seems to get a kick out of it so far! Not a BAH HUMBUG anywhere!....but it's still November...LOL

Karen700 we have a radio station here who starts playing Christmas music right after Halloween and I love it. The tenants already know I am going to have it on because I just love Christmas music so they don't say anything except this one guy I call Scrooge. He always has to say a little early for the Christmas music isn't it? I always reply I could have it on year round and not be tired of it so be thankful that is all you get. We laugh and he goes about his merry way =)
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    There is a radio stream available for Christmas music year round! We could torture them together!!! >:);)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads