Stop by the SiteLink booth at the ISS World Expo in April

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Miscellaneous Discussions
Anyone going to the ISS 2018 Expo in Las Vegas? SiteLink will be there! April 3-6

Tagged:

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
     :o ...wouldn't that be cool! 
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard it was an amazing show this year! If you have pics, feel free to post them here :)
  • Chuck_Vion
    Chuck_Vion SiteLink Employee, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified marketplace moderator
    edited April 2018
    What a jam packed trip at the ISS Expo last week. There is certainly no shortage of interest in self-storage! ISS continues to offer an abundance of educational sessions, the largest vendor expo and a well run conference. If you ever get the chance to attend this show, the Spring/Fall National SSA conferences, or any of your state SSA events, I strongly suggest attending. Much like the open dialog and help of this forum, industry events provide great opportunities to learn from one another while picking up tips and insights from industry experts.

Check out this comprehensive calendar of industry events (SiteLink participation is noted.)

Here are a few photos from the event, wish I had more, but so often at these shows I'm busy working from the time I get out of bed, to my head hitting the pillow late in the evening.

Waiting for the Vendor Hall to open:

Most of team SiteLink:

Front: Eric Lewis, Sheryl Scott, Kristin Williams
    Back: Tyler Barefoot, Michael Dogger, Amird Caballerro, Dallas Dogger, Luke Lenzen, Chuck Vion
    Not shown: Ross Lampe, Markus Hecker, Bob Myers

View from room:

Chuck Vion
    FineView Marketing
      |  Chief Marketing Officer

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads