Thinking of going all out for the "green day"...

karen700
karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
St. Patrick's Day is almost upon us... A manager at another property has gone gaga for green things this year! I haven't gotten any farther than thinking about planning some wardrobe options....Anyone else decorated their office?  Anyone have advice/options for the rest of us?

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well last year it worked out perfect as I got to have fun on our actual ribbon cutting day with the chamber of commerce out and all. Don't feel like digging through storage now that we moved to get to my costumes tub to do it again this year though. 

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
     :p ....love it!  I don't think I can rock the beard....but I am inspired!!! Thank you!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta have fun at work, otherwise what's the point. I even use that picture for my linkedin profile, I can't be normal :lol:
  • karen700
    edited March 2018
    I have invested some time and checking of prices to see just how HOG WILD I wish to get...I will not be in competition with my co-worker. I think I may go with the less is more route! A few shamrocks and maybe some sparkly feather boa action around the windows and desk! :p
  • karen700
    OK.....The decorating begins! I have purchased Green hat somewhat like the one pictured here...doesn't have a buckle but i will hot glue some feather boa on it...makes it girly! Planning on handing out some awesome  wintergreen candy I found that look like mini shamrocks! Sparkle factor of shamrocks on the wall is a "6" on the scale of gaudy...I think it will please some and scare others...a nice balance,I believe!
    Anyone else??
  • Orkocean
    I did just see some colored hair wax that washes out.. Was debating it :wink:
  • karen700
     :D 
  • karen700
    OK....tomorrow is the day! Anyone else doing up the green for ST. Patrick's?
  • Orkocean
    I'm awaiting my amazon order of the green hair wax to come in today. Will do a test tonight to see how it comes out. If it's decent i'll be wearing that shirt from the pic above with green hair/beard 
  • karen700
    @Orkocean... You are a brave man! My luck I would have green/blue/purple strands for months afterwards! :(:/ I'm too much of a chicken to even try....may the odds be forever in your favor!!! ;)
  • Orkocean
    Well IF it does, i'm not against cutting all my hair off. I vary between shaved/medium/long all the times, get bored and change it lol
  • Orkocean
    edited March 2018
    Ok @karen700 .... It's on! Who's gonna go more overboard! lol
  • karen700
     :D ....YOU WIN!!!! I BOW DOWN TO YOU IN YOUR AWESOME-NESS!!!!!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads