New Computer-Download SiteLink

JulieAton
JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
Can I download the Demo version from the website and use my Corp Code or do I need to contact Support to download SiteLink on a new computer?  Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    you can use your log in screen you use to get onsite everyday....write down all 4 lines in order and keep them for later....erase all four lines on the screen and place DEMO on all four lines....then you can practice....when done, erase the DEMO from all 4 lines and put the items on the 4 lines that normally go there that you wrote down....that will put you back in.

your regular log in example:                    demo log in:
    CALW                                                           DEMO
    L000                                        to                  DEMO                                       
    245Panthers                                                 DEMO
    your password here                                      DEMO

Hope this helps...this is how we have been trained to do it...someone else might have something better.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may be wrong but thinking she wants to install sitelink on another computer than the main office one they use it on. If that's the question then simply download the demo version and input your corp code login information and you should be good to go. 
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    lol...ooopsie! That is what I get for skimming instead of reading!
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @JulieAton, you'll need to call or email tech support for the download link.

919.865.0789 option 2
    support@sitelink.com
  • JulieAton
    JulieAton Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thanks Sue.  So downloading Demo and using my codes won't work as suggested by Orkocean?
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @JulieAton, ok I see what you're saying, sorry for the delayed reaction :) Yes you can download the Demo and log in with existing credentials. If you don't have the download link or don't know how to get it, then you'll have to call tech support. Hope that helps, and good luck!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads