Spring is here! And who else is getting snow tomorrow?

Options
Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2018 in Lifestyle General

It's official! Spring began at 12:15 EST today March 20, 2018. Here in Raleigh the trees are flowering, daffodils are well-past blooming, and yet...we may get some snow tomorrow morning! Go figure :)

According to the Washington Post, the spring equinox is typically 15 to 30 degrees colder than the first day of fall. Has something to do with temperature lag and the energy needed to heat water...read all about here, and Happy Spring everyone!

Tagged:

Comments

• storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    We are supposed to here in NH....hating every moment of it!  >:)
  • karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical Texas weather here...80's and spring storms...with a chance of tornadoes! :o ....just like this last Saturday!...about 20 miles north of me...whew! :#
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always get excited about winter ending until I remember the mowing, weeds , bush trimming, weeds and more weeds......
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are calling for a few inches on Saturday here in Wisconsin; however, I did see my first Robin yesterday, so all is good.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • websterb
    websterb Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    4" in Northern Kentucky. Story is you can experience all 4 seasons in 1 week in Kentucky. This week has proved that to be correct!!!

Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads