How to merge a tenant with a inquiry?

Options
mareine
mareine Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
How or is it possible to merge a tenant, who came in previous days, entered as an inquiry in the Sitelink system, How do I merge his unit/file to his inquiry, so that in the Lead to Lease, it is removed from that list. The usual thing to do will be to go to the Lead to Lease, as the person might say, I was here a few days ago, and visited and am here to rent unit so and so. Easy peasy, you go into the system, lead to lease and move the customer in. But if the employee did not know, or don't know how to move a person in, the easy way is to move in a new customer. but now, we have the inquiry that keeps popping up as a follow up to do.... the person has moved in. Can we merge it?.... Thank you!

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cancel it and put the reason as "duplicate"

• mareine
    mareine Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    Options
    Hi Orkocean! you mean cancel the lead or cancel the move in?... if you cancel the lead in Lead to Lease, you will lose your Lead. If you cancel the Tenant's move in, you will have to recreate it thru the Lead to Lease and remember all the input in the initial move in.... that makes it too complicated or even un-feasible... cause then the date is changed... Cancelling the move in, is not an option. But tying the two together as one, will be great!... how do I do that?... 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you go to Lead to Lease and open that inquiry up you have a "cancel" button. One of the reasons for cancellation that it provides is "duplicate". You said this is a double listing for the same tenant that's already gotten moved in so you just need the lead out of Lead to Lease. If the tenant has already moved in there is no worry in "losing the lead" as the lead has already been moved in.

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Orkocean said:

When you go to Lead to Lease and open that inquiry up you have a "cancel" button. One of the reasons for cancellation that it provides is "duplicate". You said this is a double listing for the same tenant that's already gotten moved in so you just need the lead out of Lead to Lease. If the tenant has already moved in there is no worry in "losing the lead" as the lead has already been moved in.

• DNLGoMinis
    DNLGoMinis Registered User
    Options
    Will there ever be a batch edit function?  I took over for someone else who didn't use the lead to lease and I have 533 entries that date back to August of 2017.... my manager suggested getting it down to the leads that came in within the past month and it is insanely time consuming to do this one by one...
  • Orkocean
    Options
    Leads to lease has an option to only show leads from a certain date range. You may just want to do that and as you have time you could slowly kill them off. I'm assuming the never set an expire date? Otherwise they would just expire out over time so you don't have to see them.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads