District/Area Managers

Options
khemnis
khemnis Registered User ✭✭✭
I'm wondering if there's anyone here who is a district or an area manager.  If so, do you have weekly or bimonthly meetings to discuss progress, complaints, delinquent accounts, marketing...etc.?  I'm looking for some help on how to help keep managers on track, help with the needs of managers that can't see logical progression of steps or who don't ask for help when they need it and to help keep better connected to other locations.  But mainly to keep them progressing and holding them accountable for tasks. 

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am not a storage unit manager; however, as a prior business manager, I would strongly suggest monthly meetings with your managers to discuss those very items you've listed.  It doesn't have to be in-person and it doesn't have to be long.  Simply prepare an agenda, conference call them in, and limit it to one hour.  Remember to present your expectations clearly so there is no doubt when/if you need to hold them accountable for their actions.

It looks like you have a lot of beginning ground work to cover, so perhaps a longer in-person meeting over some beer and pretzels (I'm from Wisconsin, all meetings here have beer and pretzels) to start would help.  Good luck!
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • khemnis
    khemnis Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL!  Clearly I need to move to Wisconsin.  I can seriously get down with some beer and pretzels.

Thank you for the help.  :-)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads