Report Scheduler - Filters?

Orkocean
Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Morning all... Maybe i'm still half asleep, we do open at 8AM on a Monday after all but i'm wondering if i'm just missing the option or if there is not an option when scheduling reports to run for specific filters. For instance I put together a weekly spreadsheet for all of our stores that we go over weekly on a conference call and i'm wanting to include the late fee's they've waived. If you take the amount from the management summary it includes those that they've written off as bad debt which I don't want to include. The Exceptions>Fee's waived report is exactly what I want but when scheduling it I can't select the filters to pick just those exceptions. Any ideas?

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is Monday, so I may not be awake either. Can't you just run a site inspection for each location? Or run a credits issued report.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both include debts written off as bad debt so it wouldn't be true numbers.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    My apologies.. I thought the credits issued could be filtered
  • Orkocean
    No worries.. doesn't take much to manually pull the report I need every week, I just try to automate as much as possible.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exceptions report? I know you can filter Fees waived. I have never tried to schedule a report in Sitelink so ignore me.
  • Orkocean
    Yeah doing it through the site itself you can filter it correctly. If you use corporate control > report scheduler it does not provide an option for the filter though.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    good grief is today Monday already? 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

@Orkocean - Yeah, OK.. I see what your saying now. One would think you could schedule the report along with any filter options, but you can only get the top level report.

You might be able to come up with a custom script for the reports you want; I remember having a conversation from awhile back regarding scripts in Sitelink. Maybe Email Sitelink tech support?

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads