Is there a way to input back-dated data into sitelink?

Options
Lyndol_Cromartie
Lyndol_Cromartie Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
The storage facility where I work has been transitioning over to SiteLink software system from using paper ledgers for customer data and payments. The facility has been operating using paper ledgers for a number of years and there is a lot of data that has not been transferred or input into the system such has past payments and dates that go back as far as 2015. When we began integrating to SiteLink, only the customer info dating back to the previous month was entered instead of entering the data from the beginning of there contract, which for many, stretches back to a few years. 

Answers

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hire a data processor?  B)
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Lyndol_Cromartie! Historical data cannot be imported into SiteLink. During the conversion process, the technician that's assigned to your site explains what data can be brought in. Hopefully your software is running smoothly and you have all the data you need in place to move forward - feel free to reach out to customer support if you have specific questions and they can give you lots of details (919-865-0789 option 2). 

• shafferdm
    shafferdm Registered User
    Options
    Yes we did this in both of our locations.  History starts when you start using the software.  Keep the ledger cards for 10 years just in case!   

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads