FORM EDITOR

Hello, 

Has anybody come across a better way to use the Form Editor SiteLink offers? It feels like I'm using WordPad and cannot format or personalize letters.
When I import from Word, even if saved as a .rtf it doesn't matter because the Form Editor reverts back to it's own settings. Otherwise, it takes a lengthy amount of time to create a new letter that doesn't even look that great. 
I've tried to do some research but it seems like I'm the only one...... any help would be appreciated, and thanks. 

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are doing anything "fancy" in word and trying to copy it over you're pretty much out of luck doing a rtf form in sitelink. You could always do it as an html form to get a bit more creative with it. I've just learned over the years to avoid using tables or anything out of the normal when i'm creating forms so I can simply copy it into sitelink if needed. I have transferred quite a few "Fancy" forms into sitelink by recreating them in the form editor though. You can copy checkboxes for instance and paste them if you're making an inspection type form.
  • Self_Storage_Life
    Self_Storage_Life Registered User ✭✭✭
    I wish they would make the Form Editor easier to use also.  It would be nice to be able to change the margins on each individual form instead of having everything the same.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads