MAY 2018 POLL: In what ways are employees recognized at your facility?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
In what ways are employees recognized at your facility? If you have more than one answer, choose your favorite and add details in the comments. Thanks for voting!

MAY 2018 POLL: In what ways are employees recognized at your facility? 26 votes

Bonus for bringing in rentals and/or meeting rental goals
23% 6 votes
Birthday recognition
19% 5 votes
"Employee of the month" award
0% 0 votes
Rewards for excellent attendance/promptness
7% 2 votes
We get an annual performance review and raise as our only recognition
3% 1 vote
Other – please describe as a comment
46% 12 votes

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too small for employees.  I'm it.  However, if I were to recognize myself, I would prefer the raise every time.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Same here, I'm the only Employee. 
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birthday/Work Anniversary announcements, Quarterly manager/asst manager awards as well as yearly. Special recognition awards typically at yearly Christmas parties for the normal, and then if any special circumstances come up warranting acknowledging someone who really went above and beyond or just totally crushed their numbers for a site.
  • Roberta_Gordica
    Roberta_Gordica Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    Same here, very small.  Just my hubby and I.  Sometimes we go out for a meal on the company.
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sue_Community - Could you supply us with number of responses for the surveys in addition to the percentages?
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Christa_Gray
    Christa_Gray Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭
    We get cookies for our birthdays, and incentives on rentals ($5.00 for every rental)
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sue_Community - Could you supply us with number of responses for the surveys in addition to the percentages?
    Hello @i43storage! I'll see those stats when the poll closes – at the end of the month I'll take a look and add a reply with those numbers. Thanks for commenting :)
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Speaking of lunches. I forgot my old company had a thing where if you rented 7 units or 700 square feet of space in a day you got a free lunch on petty cash as well.

• Orkocean
    Not with this topic but about the monthly polls... @Sue_Community is there any way the forum can recognize when we've already voted in the monthly topic? Every month I partake at the get go and then everytime I sign in I still get the pop ups asking me to take the monthly poll.
  • Sue_C
    Hmmm...@Orkocean, you should only get that popup once (if you're always using the same computer) then after you've taken the poll it should stop - I'll take a closer look at the tool that enables this and see if something's up with it, stay tuned...
  • Sue_C
    Orkocean said:
    Not with this topic but about the monthly polls... @Sue_Community is there any way the forum can recognize when we've already voted in the monthly topic? Every month I partake at the get go and then everytime I sign in I still get the pop ups asking me to take the monthly poll.
    Hi @Orkocean, the popup is set to not show for 30 days after a user has interacted with the popup, but can you let me know what browser and os you're using? That may point me in the right direction.
  • Orkocean
    I'm using Edge and pretty much always from the same computer/IP unless I just happen to be covering another site. Typically it stays away until I re-login to the forum then will get it again.
  • Orkocean
    Just logged in again since I've been off all weekend and it's still popping up.
  • Sue_C
    I'm wondering if you have cookies disabled, then it would always see you as a new visitor and serve the popup every time.
  • Orkocean
    That may be it, just changed that setting. We clear our browsers regularly to do keyword searches to see how we stand compared to competitors for our marketing dept.
  • SolwayStorage
    SolwayStorage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭
    Small facility here, just me and my part time person.  I did however just negotiate a deal with the owner which I get a bonus for insurance sales. 
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get a yearly Christmas bonus.... A quarterly bonus for insurance sales.. and a yearly raise.
  • Sue_C
    Thank you everyone who voted in the May poll! I especially liked the many and various comments about ways to be recognized, thank you for sharing.

As promised, I looked into the total number of votes: 23 users

Stay tuned for our June poll :)
This discussion has been closed.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads