Marketing to Buisnesses

Options
What type of business customers do others facility's have for non-climate controlled storage units?

Comments

• karen700
    karen700 Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plumbing, HVAC, carpet cleaners and handy man services. 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Construction, retail, nonprofits, restaurants, landscape, and let's not forget my favorite tenant who rents SEVEN units from me who is in the adult entertainment business. 
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't lock yourself in to thinking it's only certain types of business that need storage. Any business can have a need for storage. For non climate at one site I had a bounce house company rent a unit which I had never thought about before as needing one. I made a quick flyer and went to craigslist and started searching for people advertising their own bounce house businesses and sent them emails about our storage. Within a few months I had 7 bounce house companies storing there. I knew a guy in the Orlando area that ran a site which about 35% of his total occupancy was Victoria's Secret for all of their locations in Orlando that he managed to get by soliciting their business. I personally will market to any business as everyone has inventory/records they have to keep somewhere pretty much.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A great business customer to court is local Real Estate/ Home Staging companies; the ones who setup furniture for houses on the market. We have 4 of them with us, and they are wonderful tenants. The added bonus is the word of mouth to other real estate agents AND the buyers/sellers who also likely need storage. Win all around.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads