Email Issues

I have noticed that occasionally, when emailing a tenant from Sitelink, such as emailing their receipt of payment, the email is coming back to us in our
"Storageinasnapp" email as undelivered.  I verify their email is correct, then email from our personal email, instead of Sitelink

When I Email them from our Personal email, "storageinasnapp" the email goes through just fine.  

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you gone thru your email settings in sitelink to ensure everything is correct and done a test email to ensure it worked? I know sometimes when items are being "embedded and attached" I would have sites with issues sending, I just tell them to attach only and not embed and it seems to fix their issues.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll look in to it.  Strange that it is only once in a while, not all the time.  I haven't found the common denominator yet, so I'll check on the settings/embed. ;-)

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads