Tracking previously Mailed and Emailed Invoices

Is there a way to run a report on how many invoices went out by mail and how many went email for a specific date range.

Since we started emailing some invoices, per out tenant request, we are curious as to how much postage was saved.

I know you can see how many you are sending the day of, and you can see them in "Unpaid Invoices" but I would like a populated list over the past 6 months

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone will chime in to correct me if needed, but I do not believe there is a way to track invoices in the way you are looking for.
  • Storageinasnapp
    Storageinasnapp Registered User ✭✭✭
    Thanks.  I didn't think so.
    I searched through everything I could think of.  I will just track next month manually, since when you initially print invoices, it tells you how many Mailed & Emailed. :-)
  • Jeffrey_Buller
    Jeffrey_Buller Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭
    It would be time consuming but if you have the sent emails you could do a count.
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much as @Jeffrey_Buller says. Pull up your sent email folder, search for whatever you title your invoice emails as and select them all and see how many it says you've selected.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was waiting to hear about some super secret Sitelink  "hidden reporting menu" key combination way of doing this.... oh well...
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    You could go to the  Invoice tap under Billing & count how many customers you have marked for E-mail vs. Print. At my location I do not mail Invoices, When I took over this location 1 1/2 years ago the customers did not get invoices, once I started here I starting sending them out via E Mail & a lot of customers where Surprised & Very Happy.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads