HELP{ - Separating Different Units for reports / income

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping someone can guide me as to the best way to segregate certain units within the same site for reporting.  Specifically we are trying to be able to determine income performance and figures from different size units and also locations on the property.  We want to receive income reports from different "groups" of units if possible.  Speaking to support they keep mentioning a different "site" as if it is a different business or physical address but that is not the case.   Any help appreciated.

Comments

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My understanding is you would have to change the specifications/ unit type of different units so they group together on the reports the way you desire.... We have outside parking, inside drive up, outside drive up and retail/storefronts here... So when I run reports they group in that way,but they had to be set up that way to start with. Once you change/add the unit type and modify the units to those specs, when you run your occupancy report they will list the way you want.
  • skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure this is the best way to do this, but the only way I can think of....Someone will chime in with a better idea. 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads