Site Link Move-In Screen Has no Unit Number Visable

Rebecca_Holland
Rebecca_Holland Registered User, Daily Operations Certified
We're still rather new to Site Link having moved from Sentinel Systems after 25 plus years.  Is anyone else having trouble navigating the move in screen?  I get that you have to select a vacant unit and then "add" that unit to begin the move in process.   My problems is that on the screen where you actually begin to enter tenant information...name, address, etc., no unit number is noted anywhere on the page.  I'm always afraid that I'm entering a new tenant into an incorrect space since I can't verify it until the move in is done.  It's a simple thing but sure would help to have that unit number on the move-in screen.

Comments

• Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something I do just to make sure I don't "forget" which unit i'm moving them in to and to verify it's the one i'm supposed to be putting them in *nothing like transposing numbers to make for a fun day* is I grab one of our business cards which we write unit # and gate codes onto and go ahead and write the unit # before I start entering any of their info on to it so I have it should I need to reference it during the process. I also have a printed out map of sitelink I give to people with their unit # circled on it so they don't get lost.... yet they still do... 
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rebecca_Holland - I know just how you feel.  I know the unit is available - but have I clicked on the right one?  :/  I do what @Orkocean does.  We have business cards that I give each tenant with the Gate Code on it.  So before I even click on the unit, I write down the Unit number on the card as a reference while I finish the tenant data.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • MrFugate
    MrFugate Registered User ✭✭✭
    As long as you select the correct unit from the move in screen your good to go . With that being said , Once you get the customer's info in the system & see it's the wrong number you should be able to exit out of the transaction & select the correct unit & the customers info should be in the system already so you should not have to retype any info.
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always remember that you can cancel/rollback at anytime during the move in... prior to clicking "finish".. there's been a few times I've caught myself with the wrong unit and just had to start over. Pain, but better than transferring the client to the correct unit after!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads