ClickandStor® - Everything You Need to Know

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2018 in ClickandStor® Directory
Google recently found that over 50% of on-the-go searches have local intent. So, as more and more people search for local businesses on their mobile devices, storage facilities must offer a mobile friendly way to rent or reserve a storage unit online to stay competitive.

ClickandStor® - A Kiosk in Your Pocket is the original online self storage rental tool. This innovative software shows live rates and allows tenants to rent, reserve or pay for storage online from any device! It takes the convenience of renting a storage unit to a whole new level. 

Visit the ClickandStor website.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't Sitelink coming out with their own version of this soon - at no cost to Sitelink users?

Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hi @i43storage, great question. SiteLink is working on adding a basic rental feature to add to its free website, most likely this summer.

The ClickandStor online solution offers greater customization and even more options. Operators can always choose what works best for their business!

You may also want to check out this related thread: Does anyone think that SiteLink will ever have online rentals.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads