Travelling or staying home for the 4th?

Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
Lots of folks head to the beach for the 4th of July, which sounds really nice but for me it would mean TONS of traffic to deal with :( So typically I stay home and catch the local fireworks. What are your plans?

Comments

• storagestation603
    storagestation603 Registered User ✭✭✭
    Lets see, Working during the day. Then that night staying local and catching the Fireworks display. Its normally what I do when the 4th happens to fall on a weekday :smiley:
  • Pat
    Pat Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Office closed, but mid week is tough. Traffic a bear ALWAYS in the greater/outer Houston area. So, may sit home, watch movies, and catch up with everything I let go weeks before!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offices closed that day so we'll be sitting at home unless we go out on the boat at lake Livingston, as @Pat said, definitely don't wanna do any driving down to Houston during. Our fur babies can't stand popping noises so we stay at home typically on 4th and NYE to be with them during their times of crisis lol
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, our dog is also very upset with the fireworks, he refuses to even take a walk if he hears them!
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.. ours are the same.. poor babies, once the sun goes down it doesn't matter how bad they need to go there is no getting them outside and calm long enough to take care of business. 
Was that you laughing?
Go ahead and LOL a post. Reactions are a fun and easy way to express your feelings!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads