Rental Rate Increase Forms.

Options
GSS
GSS Registered User ✭✭✭
When issuing a rental rate increase form is there any way SiteLink can automatically display when the tenants last rate increase was and for how much? We have been having to do it manually for sometime so having it automatically will cut down time severely. 

Thanks, 
Tagged:

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GSS - Since there is a report that will run the Rent Change History, there must be a Keyword that can be added to the Rental Increase Letter.  I would call tech support and get that Keyword and update the letter.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • teamcapitola
    teamcapitola Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@GSS - That's a great idea! 

I would love to include not only the date of the last increase, but possibly the %'s of the increase as well.

I've been manually including both on tenant letters as I didn't see a keyword that worked.

Too many times I've had an upset customer start to rant about a rate increase, only to apologize and smile once they realize that it's been a year since the last one, and the increases are actually very reasonable (compared to others).

• skinman
    skinman Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just use the keyword for the standard rate for the same size unit they currently occupy... Then just say while you are getting a small increase in rent, you are still receiving a discount compared to current rental rates.
  • Elm
    Elm Registered User
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to use the rental increase forms
  • i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skinman said:
    I just use the keyword for the standard rate for the same size unit they currently occupy... Then just say while you are getting a small increase in rent, you are still receiving a discount compared to current rental rates.
    I love this idea.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads