JULY 2018 POLL: What is your favorite SiteLink feature?

Options
Sue_C
Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
What is your favorite SiteLink feature?

JULY 2018 POLL: What is your favorite SiteLink feature? 36 votes

Lead to Lease, myHub version
0% 0 votes
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
2% 1 vote
SiteLink eSign™
19% 7 votes
Reports
19% 7 votes
3D Map in myHub
11% 4 votes
Notes and Reminders
36% 13 votes
Other (please add as a comment!)
11% 4 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Even though the map, reports, and esign are all efficient tools helping to increase revenue, notes/reminders is hands down the most important feature - relying on past notes on a daily basis to assess how to move forward with "problem children" and having reminders in the same location instead of another file somewhere else in the office is invaluable.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mines more of a corporate control feature but over the years I can't even begin to tell you how much time setting up automated reports has saved me as well as other higher ups I've shown how to use it.
  • Krista_Knudsen
    Krista_Knudsen Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    To be honest, our facility seems to use the prorate calculator the most. Tenants like to know how much they really have to pay. Especially when we run a discount that's exclusive to the month
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who voted in the July poll!
    35 forum users have weighed in on their favorite SiteLink feature! Looks like most of you really like the Notes & Reminders above all else, with eSign and Reports following.

This may be a great poll to run again in about 6 months or a year as we continue to rollout lots of exciting new features. 

Thanks again for voting, and stay tuned for our August poll!
This discussion has been closed.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads