Customer Relationship Management

Hi, I'm a big fan of sitelink software and overall think it's a great product. I'm just curious if there are any plans in the works to improve the customer relationship management aspect of sitelink? In particular, I'm referring to the notes section and documenting correspondence with customers. I realize there is an existing notes section and there is efile management, but it would be nice to have more storage space available for files, pictures, and other file types. Additionally, it would be nice to drag and drop email correspondence with customers right into the notes section and have all the notes for each customer be displayed front and center in chronological order when clicking on individual clients. Having these same notes and features available within MyHub would also be invaluable.

I'm not trying to be nit-picky, but provide valuable feedback for potential improvement. I've been lucky to work in the financial industry while I grow my storage business and I've had a lot of experience dealing with management software where the focus was on CRM and documentation of everything. These programs put a lot of emphasis on the notes section of a client. So, anyone who pulled up a client's information would have all the notes and customer correspondence front and center on a customer dashboard (so long as the previous person took good notes).

I envision the same for the Sitelink Tenants section. When you click on a particular tenant, it would pull up a client dashboard displaying notes and links to files in addition to the ability of just changing their information etc... Yes, I understand there already is a notes section, but again I believe it can be significantly improved and brought front and center. Adding these features to MyHub would be awesome. The essence of a good CRM manager is that a completely new person should be able to pick up right where the last representative left off with a customer without having to dig around and research an account.

Thanks!

Comments

• Naheed
    Naheed Registered User ✭✭
    I second this!  Would love to be able to attach documents such as ID, inventory and other docs not generated by Sitelink.
  • Lori_Hcke
    Lori_Hcke Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified
    I would love to see this happen! 
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    An easy way to see all of your eFiles is via Payments screen in myHub (Payments > select a tenant). Click on the image (Driver's License picture) and you'll see all uploaded eDocs (images or PDFs) and have the option to upload more from your computer. With this setup, there's less potential for the screen to be cluttered with all of the docs showing on one screen, where it might be difficult to find something.

Tenant notes are also located on this screen. Click and drag the right corner to make the Notes box larger if you wish.
  • jayjay
    jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    I don't know what myHub is.  
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @jayjay, myHub is the tablet/phone/Mac/any device version of SiteLink that runs in a browser like Chrome or Safari (we recommend Chrome). There is no additional cost and all your data is the same as what you have in Web Edition, they share the exact same database. Updates happen across both in real time. 

Here is the myHub category in StorageForum for more info: SiteLink myHub

Here is more info on myHub on our website sitelink.com: SiteLink myHub

Here are some very helpful FAQs: SiteLink myHub FAQs

It's great for mobile devices and has a really cool new 3D Map. Go to myhub.sitelink.com, login with your same credentials, and check it out! 

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads