autobill form

Options
how do we get the auto bill form that we have created prompt to print after entering auto bill info? after we save it, it will usually ask do you want to print an autopay authorization form?

Comments

• Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @SENTRYMINISTORAGEINC, did you replace the existing form with the new one you created? It's coded to the print prompt when you add/edit autobill info (Setup > Form Setup > Autopay Authorization).
    In that screen, you can make edits right on the default form or import your new one using File > Import.
    Let me know if this helps.
  • SENTRYMINISTORAGEINC
    SENTRYMINISTORAGEINC Registered User
    Options
    WHAT I DID WAS EDIT THE FORM THAT SITELINK ALREADY HAD, AND SAVED AS NEW..HOW DO  I GET THAT ONE TO PROMPT AFTER ENTERING AUTOBILL INFO ON A TENANT BECAUSE RIGHT NOW, NOT EVEN THE OLD ONE WILL PROMPT ANYMORE, I DONT KNOW WHAT I CLICKED TO CHANGE IT. I SEE THERE ARE OPTIONS THAT SAY DISABLED, OPTIONAL AND INCLUDED..WHAT SHOULD THE SETTING BE ON?
  • Sue_C
    Sue_C Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like you may need to mark the form as in use. Go to Setup > Form Setup > highlight the form, and then on the right-hand side under Selection, choose Use Standard RTF (or HTML, whichever you edited) > Save.

The Disabled/Optional/Included setting is for whether or not it will appear on the move-in screen along with other move-in forms like the lease. It is not required to choose one of these to get the prompt you want.

Keep us posted if this works for you!
  • jayjay
    jayjay Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified ✭✭✭
    Options
    RE: Auto Pay Authorization form.  I'm really good at getting customers to sign up for autopay over the phone when they call in a payment.  However, my company won't let me do this unless they are here to sign the form.  Thoughts?  Do you have to have that form in their paper file?  Is it really a problem not to have it?
  • AnitaJohnson1269
    AnitaJohnson1269 Registered User ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jayjay You could always set up the Auto Pay in the ESign section.  Fill in the Autopay information in the tenants info, leave checked "none", create (under Company - Forms) select the Auto Pay, check the tenant you want to send, then email them the link (it will ask if you want to create a new doc).  Once you receive the confirmation back you can change the auto billing from "none" to "credit card"

• ShedStuff
    ShedStuff Registered User ✭✭✭
    Options

I've scanned and  emailed autopay forms to tenants to have them signed and returned to us. Auto pay is a great tool in my opinion!

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads