Web Design

I would like to create a website for my facility.  I was wondering if anyone created and managed their website or do you pay someone to do it?  If you manage it yourself what web design service do you use?  I would like to be able to take online payments and reserve units online also.  I currently use SiteLink Merchant Services for my payment processor.

Comments

• i43storage
    i43storage Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    I created my own website - am currently updating it.  It is hosted by a third-party but I design and maintain it.  The hosting company is a small company out of Wisconsin that I have been using for many other websites for my other businesses for a long time.
    Jean Marie
    I-43 Storage
  • Orkocean
    Orkocean Registered User, Daily Operations Certified, Advanced Operations Certified, Administrator Certified, myHub Certified ✭✭✭✭✭
    We use a marketing company so they handle our websites as well as all the analytic tracking of all the data. The lady was in storage for quite awhile then made her own marketing company so it's good having someone with storage background/experience that truly understands the needs, trends etc.. If you'd like her information let me know and i'll pass it along.
  • Self_Storage_Life
    Self_Storage_Life Registered User ✭✭✭
    Orkocean said:
    We use a marketing company so they handle our websites as well as all the analytic tracking of all the data. The lady was in storage for quite awhile then made her own marketing company so it's good having someone with storage background/experience that truly understands the needs, trends etc.. If you'd like her information let me know and i'll pass it along.
    @Orkocean that would be awesome if you don't mind sharing her info.  Please message it to me and I will contact her.

© 2018 SiteLink Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved

Terms of Use  |  Privacy Policy   |  Cookies Policy   |  Help  |  Contact Community Manager   |  Change Marketplace Ads